Lots of wedding BUZZ from the weekend Thanks to our friend Mindy Weiss for sharing!
1. VERA WANG for David’s Bridal
Her “White collection” is launching soon and you can see a preview and behind
the scenes peek here:
2. In other VERA news rumors are swirling that her next HIGH/LOW collaboration
will be with Zale’s jewelry… Sounds engaging
3. One of my favorite design houses LANVIN is opening on Rodeo Drive
I love their whimsical ultra romantic bridal confections and bridal accessories
they offer among their glamorous Ready Wear Collection.
Can’t wait to visit and see the surprises in store.
260 North Rodeo Drive Beverly Hills, CA 90210
4. Also up the street from Rodeo Drive on Canon Drive is the recently opened
Priscilla of Boston boutique.
It is in the former location of Smith and Hawken garden store, though I was sad
to see the ivy covered store go, I am excited for some new Bridal designs in
the neighborhood. Especially loving floral blossom chandelier that hangs over the front door!
Priscilla of Boston
370 North Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, California 90210
5. And lastly another favorite Anthropologie is launching Bridal …my heart literally started pounding when I saw this.( can i where one of their wedding gowns to work?)..check this
space for pictures of the full collection
See a sneak peek at their site (line launches February 14th)
Here’s all the news you need to start the week…..
Have an inspiring one!
Enjoy!… xox NIKKI