Good Morning!!!! I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July weekend! I am just returning from my long weekend in which I spent with my wonderful family at our home away from home up north! It was such a wonderful time, and exactly what I needed to re-charge my batteries!!
I have 2 things I wanted to blog about today. First matter of business how about the Girls from Cake in a Cup!
Lori Jacobs and Dana Iliev were winners in last night’s episode of Cupcake Wars,a cooking competition show on the Food Network channel.
Lori and Dana competed against 3 other cupcake makers, last nights episode was themed after the art of film director Tim Burton. We couldn’t be more proud of these ladies!!! We also also very proud that one of our very own brides will be serving up some Cake in a cup cupcakes next weekend at her wedding!!!
2nd thing I am super excited to blog about!!!! Fabulous new products from our friends at WFL.
Wildflower Linens always has a way of stepping it up a notch, and have some of the most extraordinary products available. Every piece in there collection whether it be linens, chair covers or even simple accessories, it utterly breathtaking! Their new chair backs and chair covers are nothing short of stunning! I just had to share!
- Gatsby Champagne Chiviari Chair back with trim
- Annette Silver floral Chiviari chair back
- Glimmer Lace Champagne Chair Backs
- Heather Pink Chiviari chair covers
- Hailey honeysuckle chiviari chair back
- Lauralyn white chiviari chair sleeve
- Lucy Moss Chiviari Chair sleeve with flowers
- Julietta Lavender Chameleon Chair Back
- Shimmer Turquoise Chair Back with coral flowers
If you are interested in any of these pieces for your own event, please let us know! We would be happy to set up a consultation for viewing. They sure would be a beautiful detail for his and her chairs for a sweetheart table!