I love when we have clients that come to us for assistance with events other than weddings, especially small intimate get togethers. Working with Sarah & Neil was a blast. We brought in a custom table and chairs just to accommodate this fabulous multi course meal dinner party. Sarah is one stellar chef!
Loved the antler centerpiece that Sharon our fabulous floral deisgner created!
Hope you enjoy the Photos that the very lovely Kerri from Mary Wyar Photography captured! I spy chalkboard chanrgers and votives!
It begins with an invitation
Envelope with Address Wrap
I LOVE this photo!
Cupid stopped by the Elite Events Studio for a Baby Reveal!
The happy soon to be parents are our very own Kati & Bryan McDougle! They celebrated their BIG news with friends and family by throwing a Cupids Arrow Valentines Day Reveal. Elite Events Floral and Design pulled this together with feathers and romantic candles. Sugar Shack Specialty Sweets made the Hearts & Arrow Modern Cake which was perfect for revealing the identity of their little one. Scroll through the photos taken by Mary Wyar Photography to find out if they are having a boy or girl!
It’s A Girl!!
Magnolia Grace McDougle will be joining the world and becoming a future Elite Events Bride this June! Baby Shower post’s coming soon!
Kati & Bryan are finally Married, and here are the photos to prove it As you all know our very own Event Coordinator Kati, was married a few weeks ago. I wanted to take a few minutes to share with you a slide show that I put together of images from her fabulous photographer MARYWYAR.
The day could not have been any more PERFECT. It was such a wonderful day, not just for Kati and Bryan but for me as well. For the past 9 months I have been working side by side these 2 and assisting them bring their vision of their ideal wedding day to fruition. The look on their faces when they saw everything come together was priceless, and something I will always remember. The entire place was exactly what they had envisioned. Tailored, Sophisticated and accented with gorgeous flowers. Little elements referencing their love for their favorite band (Dave Mathews) surrounded them in a tasteful fashion, and made their event very unique and personal.
It was my honor to not only guide you through your day but to actually be apart of it as well. Much Love to you both as you being this wonderful new chapter of life together!
Head on over to Marys blog to see for yourself just how fabulous their day really was!
The Royal Wedding final Countdown
Almost 2,000 guests will file into Westminster Abbey tomorrow, to witness the marriage of
Price William to Miss. Catherine Middleton
In honor and preparation of this grandiose event we were asked by our favorite local news station NBC24 to come in and Share with them some of our “Elite” tips on
How to host a Royally Elegant Event
We were honored and beyond excited to share our ideas!
The 3 points that we discussed:
- How to Look like Royalty
- How to feel like Royalty
- How to treat your guests like Royalty
Please view the live taping below
Ideas for your Royal Event by Elite Events from Nikki wolfe on Vimeo.
1. How to look like Royalty!
One of the most discussed parts of any royal wedding is what exactly everyone will be wearing on their heads. Bridal Hats are the newest craze. The Bridal hats featured today were from Atlas Bridal. They provide a vgreat selection of headpieces to choose from. In spirit of the “Royal Wedding” we opted to feature a few Fascinators one that incorporated Flowers, Feathers and tulle. Depending on your personal style you can choose anything from a less is more approach with a simple feather and cageveil like what was shown on the segment or really make a statement with a large hat.
- Hats aren’t just for the brides, guests can wear them too. The vintage piece that Kelly Heibreder was wearing was a fabulous vintage piece that we picked up from the Maumee Antique Mall
2. How to Feel like Royalty
A great way to really feel like a princess on your big day is to appointment a Lady in Waiting, which is a female personal assistant at a noble court, attending to a queen, a princess or other noblewoman. Because you want your closest friends and family to be relaxed and enjoy the days events we recommend hiring a wedding coordinator.
- At Elite Events as part of our Day of Coordination Service we provide you with a “Lady in Waiting” Where one of us will stand by you as you get ready for your “big day”
- We always come armed with our emergency kit, which can include anything from breath mints, to a sewing kit, a steamer down to dress socks. As well as tons of invaluable experience in the wedding industry.
3. Lastly and most importantly you want to treat your guests like royalty
What we created is a youthful take on what a royal wedding or event could look like.
We opted for a sapphire blue and gold color scheme pulling inspiration from the blue in kates ring and the gold that is used predominantly thought out buckham palace.
- Utilizing elegant linens and chair covers is a great way to set the tone for any event. The gorgeous linens and chair cover we displayed were provided to us by our friends at Wildflowerlinens.
- yle="font-family:verdana;">Bring in Fresh Flowers and create a STATEMENT centerpiece. The beautiful arrangement shown on todays news segment was created by our friends at Bartz Viviano. Ann does such an amazing job! What I loved about this particular piece is that it added just a bit of drama to our table scape still while appearing very ROYAL!
- DETAILS, DETAILS DETAILS!
No matter how large or small of a gathering you have, it is the little details that help unify and differentiate your event.
- For this particular occasion I custom designed Menu cards that coordinated with the “Royal Invitation” they can be placed at each place setting allowing each guest to know exactly what is going to be on the menu.
- Keep in Mind the menu should look just as good as that 7 course meal will taste
- How you display your napkin is another way you can be creative! We opted to use a fun napkin ring that was custom designed exclusively for Wildflower Linens to look exactly like Kate’s engagement ring. How fun are they!!!! ( I wonder if her’s is as big as the napkin ring? They did say it is a 18k Sapphire!
- The final details to a regal place setting are your chargers and fine china. What I love about the ones shown below is that they work beautifully with the gold accents that we have thought-out our setting. This particular china was rented from Meredith Party Rentals.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8